We are looking for nominations for track chairs who will be interested to support the conference organising committee in selecting and reviewing the papers submitted for the conference.
1. Promote your particular track, nationally and internationally.
2. Liaise with your co-chair (where applicable) in all matters, particularly selection of reviewers and recommendations for acceptance for presentation and/or publication in proceedings.
3. Develop a list of track reviewers with their particulars: i.e., name, title, institutional affiliation, mailing and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers. We will need to acknowledge all reviewers in the conference proceedings at a later stage.
4. Conduct the paper review process. Please pay attention to the deadlines below:
• Deadline for Paper Submission: May 31, 2021
• Paper notification to authors: July 01, 2021
• Deadline for Final Paper Submission: October 31, 2021
As a track chair you will receive a 50% discount of the conference registration fee provided that you manage to collect at least 3 papers (individual track chairs) excluding your own paper(s) or at least 5 papers excluding your own paper(s) in the case of more than one chair person for each track. If however you manage to collect more than 5 papers in your track (individual chairs) or more than 8 papers (co-chairs) excluding your own paper(s) then we are happy to waive your entire registration fee.